The founding of Maison Louis Jadot dates back to 1859 when Louis Henry
Denis Jadot set up as a merchant.
Vineyard purchases started with Beaune Clos des Ursules and continued
with Corton Charlemagne, Corton Pougets, Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
Les Folatières as well as prestigious grands crus such as Clos Vougeot,
Musigny, Bonnes Mares …
Moreover, Louis Jadot owns Château des Jacques in Beaujolais since 1996
and Domaine Ferret in Fuissé since 2008.
Louis Jadot wines celebrate Burgundy’s diversity, reflecting these all
important natural differences of soil, aspect and climate.